BOOK DESCRIPTION: Does it seem as if there’s never enough money to do everything you want?
Do you struggle with feeling genuine security about your financial life?
Do you feel frustrated talking about money with your loved ones?
You’re not alone. Unfortunately, most of us were never taught how to think and communicate about money. The Money Code is a modern tale of one person’s journey to uncover the five secrets to living his one best financial life. Through his voyage, you’ll learn how to:
– Prevent bad decisions about money
– Identify your Money Mind–Fear, Happiness, or Commitment–and how it affects every financial decision you make
– Use a custom checklist to improve your entire financial life
– Clearly discuss decisions about money with the ones you love
– Finally take complete control of your financial life